Outdoor worship: Sundays at 10:00am
The Big Four:
1. Face Coverings/Masks are required for everyone.
2. BYOC: Bring your own chair, and maybe an umbrella for shade
3. Maintain six foot social distancing (Families may sit together)
4. Medically Vulnerable Individuals consider staying home.
According to the CDC (click here for the CDC website) this could include anyone over 65 and anyone of any age with the following conditions: chronic kidney disease, COPD, immunocompromised state, obesity, serious heart disease, sickle cell disease and Type 2 diabetes.
A few more details:
1. Video Worship Services will continue to be offered.
2. There will be no congregational singing at this time.
3. In the event of inclement weather outdoor worship would be canceled.
4. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19, please continue to worship from your home.
5. For those able, please park in the Kmart lot to the south of the church.
We continue waiting for Governor Whitmer to announce our region of Michigan has moved to Phase 5 of the MI Safe Start Plan which allows for indoor gatherings of up to 50 people.
Thanks be to God for your patience in these difficult days. Please know every effort is being made to reduce risks. It is impossible to completely eliminate risk. Carefully consider your risk factors and your own comfort level as you decide how to engage.
Also know this is what we are doing now and the way we are doing things now. If nothing else is clear, change is a constant in the pandemic. This is not all bad. We will continue reevaluating our plans to reduce risk and provide meaningful worship experiences.